"There is a destiny that makes us brothers:
None goes his way alone:
All that we send into the lives of others
Comes back into our own."

Edwin Markham

Saturday, October 23, 2010

It's Hallowe'en

So many of you have posted photos of your Hallowe'en projects. I decided I had to make a few goodie bags for my three grandchildren. The pattern in 'Quilts and more' made the small bag in front. It is cute, but not quite big enough. So, my version is a little larger. (After all, Grandma has a book and quite a few treats for each special child.)
I was still in the Hallowe'en sewing mood when I remembered the jack-o'-lantern pattern in my new paper piecing book. Here is the little table mat made with four of the blocks. Now I need to get back to some serious sewing.
Happy Hallowe'en

Sandy

5 comments:

  1. Those bags are really cute. You've got some lucky grandkids! The table mat is cute, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Halloween stuff! The bags turned out very nice and the little table mat is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bags and table mat! Did you also make the cute stuffed pumpkin? ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!!! Adorable;) And I like the pumpkin you have sitting there;)
    Happy Quilting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Halloween! You're ready for it with your lovely projects. You have very lucky grandkids :)

    ReplyDelete